Students & Employees
WebCentral is CCC's portal for communicating with currently enrolled students and employees.
It's where you go to check on college events and news.
Students go to WebCentral:
- For information about financial aid and their student account status.
- To see the college catalog and student handbook.
- See the college academic calendar with important dates like last day to add classes and student breaks.
- Search for classes and register.
- Request transcripts.
- And much more.
Employees use WebCentral:
- To access Time Clock.
- Access SharePoint to find college forms and information about college committees and departments.
- Access the employee help desk.
- Find the guest password.
- To schedule rooms.
- beat365e Turnitin.com.
- Update Canvas.
- And much more.
College forms are not included on the CCC website, so please use WebCentral to search in SharePoint.
If you need additional assistance, please contact the CCC Helpdesk.
WebCentral Quick Guide for Students
Your user name is your first name (as entered in the college system) followed by the last 5 digits of your student ID number. (Lowercase with no spaces)
Example: John Doe, Student ID-0123456 USER ID: john23456
Password: Your initial password is:
The letters and symbol ‘CCC#’ followed by the last 6 digits of your social security number. The 'CCC' must be capitalized!
Example: S.S. Number: 222-33-4444, password: CCC#334444
If you do not have a social security number, your initial password is the letters and symbol 'CCC#' followed by the entire seven digits of your student ID number (include any zeros at the beginning.) The 'CCC' must be capitalized!
Example: Student ID #: 123 Password: CCC#0000123
Please be sure to set up a new password the first time you log in.
- My Progress--view degree requirements, schedule required courses into semesters
- Plan & Schedule
- Plan times for classes
- Register for classes
- View class schedule
- Drop classes through first day of semester
- View planned courses by semester
- Move planned course to different semester
- Delete planned courses from semester
- Check final grades
- Communicate with Advisor
- Located under the Student Planning tab
To get started: Click on My Services > MyCCC> Student Planning
View Your Progress
Adding a class to a semester
- Click on the class or the search button
- Select add course to plan
- Choose a term
- Add course to plan
Plan Your Degree & Register for Classes
- beat365e the left and right arrows to find the semester to register
- Filter sections to see availability of courses by location
- To remove a planned course, click on the 'x' and confirm removal
- The drop button is available from the day registration opens through the first day of the semester
- View other sections to see available class times
- Registered classes will appear in green on the grid
- Click the course with the yellow hazard symbol to find out the warning for this section.
- Once the plan is set, select the "Register Now" button
It is vital that you check your CCC email account daily. Important college information is communicated through this account. Your CCC email address is:
Need help? Call the Service Center at 308-398-7999