CCC College Security is committed to creating a safe and secure environment to enhance the educational experience. We promote safety and security on our Grand Island, Columbus and Hastings campuses by contracting with Allied Universal Security to provide 24 hour security staff.
Whether you are a student, faculty, staff member or a guest, we value your presence and want you to feel at ease while on our campuses.
College Emergencies: 911
Campuses Non Emergency: Allied Universal Security
- Columbus: 402-910-6665
- Grand Island: 308-258-4342
- Hastings: 402-705-1389
College Security Measures
- Campus Security staff available and present 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
- Campuses and parking lots equipped with video surveillance cameras.
- College-wide emergency and weather alert systems.
- Alcohol and tobacco-free college.
- Campus safety escorts provided when requested.
- College regular emergency and weather evacuation drills.
- Exterior and Interior door numbers.
- Gun free college.
CCC is committed to keeping our students and employees safe and healthy. We have established COVID-19 web page with updates and information.
CCC College Security Reports, Forms and Web Page Links
As required by the Clery Act the College has made available to the public all criminal and alleged criminal incidents that are reported to campus security and fall within the college geography. The College is also required to create, maintain, and make available a Fire Log for all on-campus student housing. This log records all reported fires, including arson, in on-campus student housing facilities.
CCC Alerts, is Central Community College’s emergency notification system. CCC uses this system to make announcements for weather closings as well as other campus emergencies through text messaging, emails and automated voice calling.